Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bad Start to the Week!

So Monday I cancelled my photoshoot with Alicia, the maternity model I had lined up.  It had been raining that day and the weather forcast was thunderstorms and rain, so I figured "Ok, let's do it another day."  I don't want to make someone, especially someone pregnant, do a shoot in the rain or, worst case, get struck by lightening!  The shoot was supposed to be at 4, and wouldn't it be my luck, at 3:45 (after I had cancelled) the sky clears up and the sun starts shining.  I was so pissed.  I am hoping and praying that her little girl decides to stay cooking for just a week longer!  Then today, I blew my back out somehow, and I haven't even been able to take care of my son, so I had to cancel a senior shoot at 4.  It seems like someone is just out to try and ruin all of my photoshoots!!!!  Would something please just go right!  I am hoping so hard that my back will be fine tomorrow and I won't have to quit doing something I love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment