Friday, September 24, 2010

New Shoots!

So I've had a couple shoots lately that have been fun :) first I had a senior shoot with Arabia Miller..she is such a nice person and a great sport!  She's willing to do just about anything as long as it means a good shot lol.  Then I had a maternity shoot with Alicia Collins.  She is such a sweetheart, and def. doesnt look like she is 37 weeks pregnant!  I wish I was that lucky when I had my son haha!  Last night I did another shoot with Arabia, only this time it was at a waterfall in her prom dress.  It was a such a pretty dress, and such a pretty spot!  I'm going to post a few peeks from the senior and maternity shoot, and then later on I will also post the ones from the waterfall shoot.  Tomorrow is my first wedding so I can't wait!  I'm kind of glad it is just a ceremony so that there's less pressure, but it's still going to be nerve racking!!




No comments:

Post a Comment