Friday, September 3, 2010

First Blog!

Welcome to Jacob Bradley Photography! 

 I officially have a blog where I can update fans on upcoming events, shoots, photos, specials on shoots, and more!  Recently, I have recieved the go-ahead to have an intern working with me...I am so excited!  I can't wait to have someone elses pictures to review and appreciate someone elses work as well, because, as we all know, I LOVE looking at pictures :)

Right now, the first person to book and do a shoot before September 8th will recieve a 12x12 Hardcover Photobook for only $5 with the purchase of a CD!

And the first person to book within this month will recieve a FREE canvas with their photo on it with whatever package they purchase! 

Hurry up and be the first to reserve the date so you can recieve one of these awesome deals :)

Contact me on facebook or through the website!


Lately I did a photoshoot with my friend Whitney, as she was a 2011 senior rep (even though she graduated last year).  Here are just a few photos from that shoot.

                                    
                                           

 If you would like to book a shoot for senior pictures please contact me a.s.a.p to make sure you get the spot you want!  Please go to the website to view pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment