Friday, September 10, 2010

Broken Camera!

So about 2 days ago, I went to use my camera and the auto focus wouldn't work.  It was like something wasn't catching inside the lense.  Now I have to come up with $150 to go trade this broken one in and get a new one because it's the only one they carry in the store :(  Seems like nothing can ever just go right.  There's been a spec in the camera as well, almost like a hair, but there isnt a scratch on it and I can't see anything inside the camera.  It hasn't affected the photos yet, so I didn't want to worry about it.  The camera also came missing a lens cap, but I figured whatever, I can just switch the cap from lens to lens. 

Considering I have two shoots Sunday and a shoot Monday, I guess I better get down to burlington.  Sorry Dylan but your b-day present is going to have to wait :(

No comments:

Post a Comment